Possible BP Sacramento, CA Meet Up

37 Replies

Greetings,

I'm new to investing and I wanted to find BP family that is interested in meeting up in the Sacramento area. It would be great have a BP community to network and build alongside. Thanks all!

Samone

Welcome Samone! I would love to participate with BP network in Sacramento, please let me know if you have plans to meet up. Thanks!

@Samone Johnson welcome to bp. I hope you get a Bp group going in Sacramento . There are other rei groups around sacramento and Roseville that you can go to monthly .you can always pm any questions that you have about real estate investing .

Gordon Cuffe, Lender in CA (#1037464)
916-261-2381

Can we arrange it on weekend ?

(714) 213-3484

Thanks for all the welcomes and I'd love to connect more with all. I'm open to having a group meet in the mornings. Is there a particular area in Sac that we can meet? I'm in the Elk Grove area but open to meeting just about anywhere.

I'm open to a Sac meetup. I have participated in a few other than the REIA's but they don't tend to have much attendance and haven't lasted. I'm open to helping with the set up also. Let me know. I'm in Elk Grove also but that's not easy for everyone. Downtown or nearby there off 50 seems to work well in the past.

Hello all! I'd be interested in meeting up as well. Please keep this post updated with potential time/date/location, and let me know if I can help in any way.

Welcome! Count me in for any future meetups :)

Looking for a place downtown, to accommodate those that don't live in the Elk Grove area. Does that work for everyone?

Welcome Samone! I’m interested in attending any and all meet up events in Sacramento. Thank you

This post has been removed.

Thank you for sharing Alex! I think I'll start there as well...

Evening all,

I'm planning on attending this Sacramento event.  Interesting location (Limelight)  Will there be room for us inside or will we have to sit outside in the patio?  Do we get a local group concert after our event?

I'm interested but am in the central valley.....would need to be a weekend for sure

@Pavan Sandhu ,

I'm not sure as this isn't my meeting.  I hope so because I'd like to be part of a group that meets at least once, preferably twice, per month.  

I was asking about if we fit and how well this place can accommodate us.  I have been around the place many times but never been inside.  

We can get another group going also if this one is only meeting once per month or isn't regularly scheduled.  

@Al Williamson has a group email list from the meetings he has held.  I have been a part of all of them and so we can try to help get this group going.  

@Samone Johnson a brewery could accommodate most people. I could help plan, but I realistically could only do weekends 

I'll be interested in joining the meet up as well.

I am interested in attending as well.

Would love to participate in a Sacramento meeting!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.