New to Nashville wholesaling

11 Replies

Hay folks! I just wanted to introduce myself on the Forums. My Fiance and I are beginners to the investing world out here in Nashville. We have grown a small network of house flippers, agents and new home builders. I am primarily focused on wholesaling and will eventually like to transition in to flipping and multi-family investing. I have a great mentor and Just want to make sure I build my network and learn as much as possible. Would love to meet up for coffee with any new or experienced wholesalers and/or investors to just hang out, learn and build some relationships! 

Awesome Mason.

You've got the right mindset. Go out there and meet as many people as you can!

@Mason Dreyer

I am an out of state investor in the Nashville area. If you have any deals let me know.

PM me and we can go into more detail!

@Mason Dreyer send me any rehabs, tear downs, or multifamily buy and hold. I also like dickson for multifamily if you catch anything out there

@Mason Dreyer Welcome to the forums! I'm in the area myself and would love to meet up and help you on your RE journey!

@Mason Dreyer Welcome Mason. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. I specialize in helping new investors flip their first house, and it seems like that may be something that is in your future. Also, like everybody else, I'm also always looking for the next deal so please reach out if you find anything. Good luck!

@Mason Dreyer Welcome! My Fiance and I are also new to the the RE world (currently house hacking a duplex south of Nashville) and I'd love to grab a coffee and talk shop sometime!

Welcome Mason! Feel free to reach out anytime!

Welcome to RE Mason! Would love to connect and learn more about your different marketing strategies you are using/plan to use to find deals.

Welcome Mason! I'm glad to see Nashville popping up on my BP feed more and more! I'd still say most of the networking is done through REIN but @Brian Bandas has been taking some initiative to set up Nashville meetups. My strategy is to execute buy and hold small multi's via house-hacking. If your wholesaling leads you to any small multi opportunities, I'd be interested.

Hi Mason! Welcome! Best decision ever to pour your energy and efforts into investing in real estate : )

We have a monthly meet-up that has been a great experience that I'd love to have you join us at! Here is the link:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/53...

Glad to hear you have a great mentor--it's a massive help to have someone experienced to bounce stuff off of. Hopefully that serves to jump-start your investing career and shorten that learning curve.

Good luck to you and maybe we'll see you on the 27th!

BTW, have you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad??

Thank you all so much for the responses! I have been busy as can be figuring it out and jumping in head first. I will make it a priority to jump on here for frequently and participate in the discussions! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.