Companies that provide IRA's

7 Replies

Can someone tell me which company of companies that have a great IRA for investing in real estate notes.

I don't know if you have a specific reason for using an IRA vs. self directed solo 401k - if you can go the 401k route (self employed) then you have some serious benefits such as much higher contribution limits, less reporting requirements, more investment options etc. I hold one with Fidelity, and had it set up by irafinancialgroup.com. You may actually be able to set it up direct with Fidelity and skip the set up fee, but their site has great info on the various options.

@Samuel Hoston

IRA Services Trust Company is a popular one and they have been in business since 1978.

Felicia thanks for the information and I will definitely be reaching out to them to get more information. Yonah thank you as well and I will be contacting them also. George Blower thank you as well and I will be talking with them as well.

@Samuel Hoston

The Top 3 companies we see our note investors commonly use:

1.) CamaPlan - one of the founders, @Carl Fischer is on BP. And he could definitely answer any specific questions you may have.

2.) Quest

3.) EquityTrust

Thank you Mr. Van Horn. I will be researching these to see which one is better for me.

For most of our account holders at New Direction IRA, the criteria that they look for regarding a provider and their IRA lending strategy are these:

- Can my IRA's borrower make payments online?

- Can I reach someone on the phone when I have a question?

- Does the IRA provider have the capability to handle my IRA if it wants to extend a line of credit?

- And of course IRA fees.

Let us know if we can provide further detail.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here