Elizabeth R.
  • Ridgewood, NY
Votes |
Markets to consider in 2018

Elizabeth R.
  • Ridgewood, NY
Posted Mar 1 2018, 10:00

Hi-

I'm new to all this. I have been researching for months at different markets to invest in. However, I want to go into a market where it's not saturated by other investors. I have looked at TX, NC, FL, PA, and other obvious investment states. Anyone out there can give me suggestions? To start I like to invest in a Multi-family to buy and hold. There is so much information out there that it becomes overwhelming. I wanted to open an LLC but I read that its usually best to have the LLC where you acquire your real estate property. I live in NYC and most of you would know that it's not easy to invest here especially if you are new to it.

Things I have done:

I'm researching possible areas to invest in, I have looked into opening an LLC where I plan to invest, open a business account and obtain credit that way but that takes time to build your business score, another option I can go with is use my credit cards to get a deal or ask family and friends to invest with me.

I know I’m missing pieces here, what would be your 1st steps if you were in my shoes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Loading replies...