• Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Wondering if my good idea is actually one at all

Joshua Ryan Meador
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Mar 14 2018, 05:30

So I want to ask a few things and this might get a little long. So I have my second deal coming along. Well in all reality it will be my first. I like to consider our first Forclosed home that we fixed up and now have a ton of equity in as my first. That's what got me really interested in real estate. Anyway I have an off market deal coming up. This particular house does not really meet the criteria I have set for myself for the type of house I'm looking to buy and hold. On the other hand this is a premium peice of property. In a very good neighborhood. I will have the down payment on this property by the time the owner will move. My questions and concerns are as follows I see a lot of properties going up around me that are very good deals , i think, that generally meet about the 2%. I feel like I'm missing out on the action around here. I'm just ready to make a move. Would you suggest taking out the equity in my home to purchase around 3 houses that are close to turn key, obviously putting up a reserve for each house. I was thinking about 5 thousand for each house. Does that sound good? Do you feel I am jumping in to fast going from no rentals to a few. Should I save my HELOC for the very last option. I feel I have a good understanding of what I need to do. What are some other things to consider from your POV that a novice can't see yet. I plan on using the calculators to do some research and present my work to my wife this weekend over dinner. All feedback is really and greatly appreciated. Thank you all!!!

Loading replies...