Syndication Classes for Beginners

9 Replies

Does anybody have references to a good syndication course in the greater Philadelphia area?

Sorry keith you have to get on a plane. The real estate guys put on a good show that I’ve been too.

Totally agree with @Lane Kawaoka . I attended my first one last month and it was totally worth it.

@Keith Patrick I'd agree with the comments above. The real estate guys syndication event is well worth it.

Can I please have the references of syndication classes that you have attended? @Lane Kawaoka

@Keith Patrick The real estate guys event is great, but I would start with @Ivan Barratt suggestion. Take a deep dive into the plethora of books out there before committing to an event. It will provide you color and help you getting bang for your buck when you attend events and meet people. 

@Keith Patrick In order to maximize your attendance at an event, it is really good, if you could read enough on your own to take advantage with targeted questions or networking sessions.

There is plenty of books as well as youtube cuts to get you to understand the basics.

Good Luck

REMentor has a Private Money Bootcamp 2x/year in the spring and fall. One is usually west coast and the other east coast. Full disclosure, I co-teach at that event. 

Also, @Gino Barbaro is hosting an event on the east coast this fall.

If you guys just search YouTube for "how to do a real estate syndication" I have a video there that is free. Then you can search the channel for other free videos. Also check out site, as I believe Gene Trowbridge will be hosting an event in Nashville and San Diego. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.