Title company in South Florida

2 Replies

Can anyone suggest a few good title companies in South Florida. I’m wholesaler and I would like to find a title company in Miami/ Broward that’s works with investors.

Hey @Kadeem Samuels

I can't make a direct recommendation since I'm not from your area, but I'm sure someone on the forum can.

It also helps to build up a variety of team players for your future endeavors by checking out the company page in the menu above to hook up with a few professionals in the area you need team support in. The advantage on BP is that you can ask around in the forums, using kewords (e.g. title agent, south florida, etc.), what experience they may have had with them. I can't emphasize this tool enough since it save a ton of time finding people or stuff you need.

Since savy BP members use keywords, it's a good idea to be rich in those terms you're looking for when posting anything here on BP. Include @FirstName to include people in the thread or otherwise to nudge them to engage.

Good luck.

I use Nu World Title. They have offices in Broward and Dade county. I would recommend reaching out to Devon Fraser over in the Lauderdale office.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here