Please Advise: Business Address Question

2 Replies

I see that a few years ago some bp members used the USPS street addressing service to get a business address. Others used UPS. I wondered what people are using now. Thanks in advance to everyone who weighs in.

Hi Sharee, I just came across your post and see that it is 10 months old.  Did you ever figure out the best option for you for a business address?  I am in the same boat.  I would use something like the UPS store, but unfortunately, the nearest location is 45 minutes away.  I am not going to drive there 2-3 times a week to get my mail.  I did recently purchase a PO Box and confirmed that I could use the street address option with my local post office.  I purchased the PO box about 3 weeks ago and I am now getting ready to change my business address on various utilities and other documents.  I decided to confirm with the post office again that I could use the street address with the PO box.  They confirmed that I could, BUT that I could not link my business address as the Post Office's address.  How frustrating.  I am not sure what to do now for my business address.  I am not going to use my personal residence and the Post Office said that I could not use their street address as my business address.  I have researched the virtual mailbox option, but not quite sold on having somebody else opening my mail and send a scanned copy of the mail to me (for an additional fee).  I am just curious what you came up with.

Originally posted by @Sharee Barton :

I see that a few years ago some bp members used the USPS street addressing service to get a business address. Others used UPS. I wondered what people are using now. Thanks in advance to everyone who weighs in.

We used a UPS box before we opened up our 1st Brick & Mortar storefront.