Marketing A Co-Wholesale Deal

2 Replies

Hello, BP memebers! I am new to real estate investing and am looking foward to wholesaling. I currently have a option to do a Joint Venture with another wholesaler (I will be finding a buyer) before I accept this proposal I want to make sure I understand the Co-wholesaling process. How do I market the properties? Do I protray myself as the seller (which seems very sketchy)? Basically I would like to know do I market these properties as I would if I had the property under contract? Bear with me, I am a newbie. Thanks in advance!

Hi Tyshana,

Wholesaling can be a great way to get started in real estate. I would recommend marketing the properties as transparently as possible. Just be upfront in what you're doing. Most people are familiar with wholesalers and understand what you're trying to do. Honesty will go a long way in this business (or in any business).

@Matt Schuberg Thanks! That's what I was trying to avoid. I want to be as honest with every party as possible because I'm planning to make a career out of this and don't want to have a bad reputation because I didn't completely understand the process of something new. Thanks for the advice!