Credit union questions Columbus, ohio

3 Replies

Hey y’all, Newbie here, long time podcast listener, second time poster. I was wondering if anyone had any valuable input on what to ask a small credit union if I’m looking to take out a loan to buy a property....I don’t have an LLC, I do want to own property as a business, I have good credit ~780, I live in Columbus Ohio, I have two full time jobs; turnkey is ideal.... -walker
Originally posted by @Walker Furpahs :
Hey y’all, Newbie here, long time podcast listener, second time poster. I was wondering if anyone had any valuable input on what to ask a small credit union if I’m looking to take out a loan to buy a property....I don’t have an LLC, I do want to own property as a business, I have good credit ~780, I live in Columbus Ohio, I have two full time jobs; turnkey is ideal....

-walker

Rather than owning the properties in an LLC, borrow as an individual first to get the lower cost money and protect yourself with an umbrella liability policy. Once you've exhausted your Fannie Mae resources (up to 10 financed properties), then start borrowing as a business. One girl's two cents

Stephanie