Votes
Clay Sellers
  • Oceanside, CA
Votes |
I'm in a place that many DREAM of...

Clay Sellers
  • Oceanside, CA
Posted Aug 2 2018, 09:05

At the moment I'm VERY BLESSED to have both a full-time AND a part-time job that both pay me well and give me time for "personal" activities at work. I spend a lot of time on BP and doing other research while sitting at my desk on my computer.

Lest I get a lot of "you're not doing right by your employer" comments, I often ask for more work so as not to be so bored but I'm limited by my security clearance in what I can do for them at the moment.

Without getting into too much detail, while I make a decent salary, I don't have a bunch of money sitting around waiting to invest. I'm currently working myself out of a hole after being unemployed for 6 months. I'm a Dave Ramsey fan and am currently working on my debt snowball etc., which is going to take me about 18 months to complete. 

That being said, if you were me, what would you do? How would you spend your "extra" time at work? What are some things you would do to help yourself? I don't want to let this opportunity go by without seizing it. I know that this will not last long.    

Loading replies...