Looking for investors to connect with

5 Replies

Hello,

I currently live in the Kansas City area. I have been studying and cramming information about investing in real estate and I am deciding now is the time to take action. What is holding me back is I currently don't have many connections towards people who are in real estate. I would like to connect with more like minded individuals who are willing to build great relationships and net worth. Feel free to connect with me if you are interested

Welcome @Carlos Patterson . Have you attended a local REIA meeting in Kansas City? Have you done a member search on here for others in the Kansas City area? I think those two ways will really be able to help you expand your network quickly.

@Alex Shaughnessy my strategy is to find investors such as realtors, private lenders, and a real estate attorney to build a great relationship in order to find and close on great properties that can generate great cash flow and equity. I plan on being the person who can go out and seek to hunt down on good deals and close on them. My goal is to gain enough cash flow in real estate to retire in 4-5 years and have enough money to provide for my daughter and my girlfriend, who I want to marry down the line.

Hi Carlos!  I'm a RE Broker in KC and my co works with Investors and are members of MAREI.  I can tell you the advantages and disadvantages of each area of KC.  Give me a call if you want to meet for coffee!