No money to start investing

8 Replies

Hello again. I am a local real estate agent with no money no credit and I work at a 9-5 job part time. How can I get out of this constant pay check to pay check life style without credit or a good source of income. I am a active agent and my fees are paid but how can I do my first deal to get my head above water faster? Is whole sale a good way to start with no money ?

Hey @Tarrence Gordwin

The fact that you have two jobs (a 9-5 isn’t part time at all) and cannot come up with money would force me to believe you are not motivated enough for investing.

If your 9-5 doesn’t make enough money then take being a realtor serious and go out there and make a decent living.

You can attempt to chase the dream of becoming wealthy with no money out of pocket but I actually find that path 10x harder than just making more money. Just my $0.02

Tarrence,

I was once were you are now. I got my license with really no directions or plans for success, but i kept searching for direction. i found something on YOUTUBE that has changed my life. I listened to a 21 days reprograming video  from you are creators. I played this as instructed for 21 days will driving over bluetooth, while sleeping or meditation. Lo and behold I am unstoppable.  I encourage you to reprogram your thoughts first, then you will be able to see the other  possibilities as I do now. Its self hypnosis or better yet, neuro linguinstics planning; NLP. look it up on you tube along with you are creators. Try it , It really works.  God bless.

I would strongly suggest that you pursue a different career path. You need to concentrate on improving your employment situation and increasing your income.

Without income and savings you are going no where. Change jobs and adjust to a more frugal lifestyle.

Keep in mind that a paycheck to paycheck life style is by choice not circumstance.

I love all the feed back and thank you very much. I have two investors willing to help me with the investing part and I have found tow properties that are abandoned. I have someone willing to lend me the money for the deal I just want to know how I can get this deal done. I am not worried about failing and set backs I just need to understand how to get starting and maybe even how to write and offer up. I love the honest feed back.

Originally posted by @Thomas S. :

I would strongly suggest that you pursue a different career path. You need to concentrate on improving your employment situation and increasing your income.

Without income and savings you are going no where. Change jobs and adjust to a more frugal lifestyle.

Keep in mind that a paycheck to paycheck life style is by choice not circumstance 

thank you ! 

Originally posted by @Gabe Amedee:

Hey Tarrence Gordwin

The fact that you have two jobs (a 9-5 isn’t part time at all) and cannot come up with money would force me to believe you are not motivated enough for investing.

If your 9-5 doesn’t make enough money then take being a realtor serious and go out there and make a decent living.

You can attempt to chase the dream of becoming wealthy with no money out of pocket but I actually find that path 10x harder than just making more money. Just my $0.02

I do eventually want to invest my own money but I was talking about starting out. I have investors who have the money I just need to find the deal and understand why its a good deal and why not.