Newbie from Spokane WA

8 Replies

Hi guys and gals! I recently just got into the BP community and I can't tell you how excited I am to start my real estate journey! If anyone has any advice for a newbie, or just words of encouragement I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again everyone and I can't wait to connect with everyone. 

Mike

Hi @Mike Naccarato , welcome to Bigger Pockets!  Real estate is a great big world... the more you learn, the more you'll find there is to learn :) This is the best place to do it, next to real-world experience.

I recommend connecting with local real estate investors.  There is a good real estate investment club in North Idaho, and one good one in Spokane... both worth your time.  Let me know if you ever want to meet up in person and talk shop.

Mike:

You're in the right place at the right time. Keep reading as much as possible here and go out a buy your first property. At the best to you.

Hey Mike, welcome to Spokane investing ! 

My team and I recently started focusing on Spokane too, and we've learned a lot in a short period of time. Happy to connect and share what we've learned. You're definitely in the right place! (Spokane + Bigger Pockets)

Best,

Charlie