• Burlington, KY
Votes |
Using my Cleaning Service for Real Estate

Aaron Phillips
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Burlington, KY
Posted Sep 28 2018, 21:23

Hey how's it going BP community. 

I've been on here and talked about this a little bit, but I am the owner of a Cleaning Service located in the Mid-Ohio Valley. We are are Licensed company who focuses on Residential & Commercial clients. For those who have followed my posts in the past you know that Real Estate has been a primary focus of mine for the past few years. Studying, reading any and every book on Real Estate there is, and listening to podcasts.

Through my Cleaning Service I have met a good deal of Real Estate Investors, Landlords, and other Property Owners. I've also met a few people who own their own construction businesses and what not who has given me their contact info for when I have the capital to invest into my own Fix & Flips. I try to take on as many Construction Cleanup, Move Outs, and Turnovers as much as I can for the sole purpose of networking with other like-minded individuals who are currently doing what I want to be doing within the next couple years.  

My question for the BP community is.. Do you all have any suggestions for me where I can utilize my business platform to help me excel towards my Real Estate goals quicker?  I'm open to suggestions that will help me build better business relationships with local REI's, Realtors, Brokers, Wholesalers, etc.. My current strategy is to go into local Realtor offices, send out emails to individual Realtors, Wholesalers, and making phone calls. The problem is most of them see it as "Just someone trying to sell me something." and ignore/write me off. What can I do to help them see that I'm trying to build a business relationship with them? I can help them and they can provide me with RE knowledge that books and podcasts can't.   

Any and all advice is much appreciated! 

Loading replies...