Pro vs Plus Membership

4 Replies

Good afternoon BP friends!

As an aspring real estate investor interested in buy and hold rentals, I've spent a great deal of time thus far leveraging the numerous BP resources and am now looking to upgrade my BP membership to fully capitalize upon the great tools and utilities available.

My question to the group: Would you suggest Pro or Plus? Or neither? And why?

Thanks!

Andrew

I am looking to add to this post - what is the "Premium" membership? I am familiar with the Pro and Plus memberships, but I saw someone the other day with a Premium membership. I was curious as to what this is.

Robert Leonard

That's a great question, Robert. I haven't come across any Premium members and don't see it within the upgrade options so perhaps it's only available to specific contributors. Curious if any others have seen the same... As far as the Pro vs Premium, the primary differential appears to be the access to forms and lease agreements which is incredibly beneficial, particularly by state. But I'm wondering if they are as useful and applicable (i.e. the ability to edit) and if there are other more cost effective means to obtain said documents.

I think it may be for those who have been guests on the BP podcast.

Originally posted by @Robert Leonard :

I am looking to add to this post - what is the "Premium" membership? I am familiar with the Pro and Plus memberships, but I saw someone the other day with a Premium membership. I was curious as to what this is.

Robert Leonard

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here