Cj Penn
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
19 Year old seeking advice.

Cj Penn
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Apr 21 2019, 13:22

Hey BP!

Im 19 years old and trying to save money for my first deal. Until that day comes I must keep on learning. With that being said how does coaching work in this field? About a year ago I became an intern for a local real estate company and spent the year hovering around agents and through that I discovered I no longer want to become an agent but more of an investor. I've bought all the books from the bigger pockets top 20 list, which all ended up being amazing books. I'm feeling like the only thing that would make me more comfortable with my first deal is some experience, just like my internship with the real estate agents. I've tried to search around for local Investors but it seems that a lot of investors are solo and don't operate in an office but rather their own home. Do investors offer hands on training? If so where can I find it? 

P.S. As I was driving home from the gym I drove pass a bandit sign with the words "Investors  seeking students" with a number at the bottom and offering between 2k - 100k a year. Would you trust something like this? or does it seem a little too good to be true?

Loading replies...