• Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
First REI Club coming up, any advice?

Steve Pangborn
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Mar 11 2012, 17:23

Hey guys, I've been studying the site along with a few others for the last few weeks and also making a lot of other changes in my life so I can become successful at creative real estate. Want to thank everyone again for sharing their stories and knowledge on the site, it really is great to know that so many people are able to do this!

My question now is that there are two different REI club meetings coming up this week. As someone who has never been to one, I wanted to get your advice on anything you'd like to share regarding that. Anything you wished you had done to start off right? Do you see people doing things that aren't really helping them in the meetings, or did you ever think to yourself "I wish I knew I should have X when I started!" Just looking for advice from any of the people who go to these meeting regularly, I'd like to start making connections the right way. For those who don't know me I'm a total newbie but am looking to make my start iby bird-dogging and possibly wholesaling to other investors.

Thanks again! You guys are awesome!

Loading replies...