Votes
Marco Guerrero
  • Arlington, TX
Votes |
Took action .. now looking for some advise

Marco Guerrero
  • Arlington, TX
Posted Jun 17 2019, 19:46

Hi Bigger Pockets community, my name is Marco Guerrero and I live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.  After listening to Bigger Pockets Podcast for two months and reading a couple of the recommended books, I decided to take action ( highly encouraged by the guests in the shows ).  I bought my first property to flip and will be closing in two weeks.  I bought it with a wholesaler and using hard money.  Now that I have taken the biggest step, I am a little anxious about the remodeling part - the house will need new bathrooms, new kitchen, new flooring, minor roof work and minor foundation work.  Since this is my first flip, I do not know much about the contracting piece and best materials to use to stay within budget, but make the property attractive for sell.  I am hoping that you can help me with some advise or a little bit of mentoring.  What are the best material to use, for the areas I need to renovate and best places to purchase them. If you are in the DFW area, can you recommend any honest and reliable contractors? also looking for a great real estate agent.  Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.  I will pay it back  or pay it forward.    

Thank you  

Marco

Loading replies...