VA4REI - any thoughts about this virtual assistant ?

5 Replies

Hey everybody ,

I want to start my wholesaling business .

I am considering use virtual assistant company named VA4REI but cant find any reviews about them.

Any thoughts about them ? If not, any recommendations for other good virtual assistant ?

Hi Ron, I am the CEO of VA4REI. Glad to hear that you are considering our company. If you need references from other investors, I'll send some your way. I can private message you. 

I am also hoping to hear honest feedback from other investors here. 

Thanks, 

Alex Garcia

Originally posted by @Alex Garcia :

Hi Ron, I am the CEO of VA4REI. Glad to hear that you are considering our company. If you need references from other investors, I'll send some your way. I can private message you. 

I am also hoping to hear honest feedback from other investors here. 

Thanks, 

Alex Garcia

PM that will be great, Tnx 

VA4REI may be ok for cold calling, but I've had an inexcusably bad experience trying to get a general VA through VA4REI. I am literally looking for someone to do basic admin tasks like tracking action items, taking notes, updating lists, data entry, etc. Their billing structure is a total bait-and-switch tactic, which is unethical.

I have wasted many many hours and hundreds of dollars on this service and they have just set me back.  They don't seem to have the talent or leadership to get the job done.

Originally posted by @Nicholas L. :

VA4REI may be ok for cold calling, but I've had an inexcusably bad experience trying to get a general VA through VA4REI. I am literally looking for someone to do basic admin tasks like tracking action items, taking notes, updating lists, data entry, etc. Their billing structure is a total bait-and-switch tactic, which is unethical.

I have wasted many many hours and hundreds of dollars on this service and they have just set me back.  They don't seem to have the talent or leadership to get the job done.

Hi Nicholas,

I apologize for the bad experience you have with our company. As much as we want to make our clients happy but there will still be circumstances that is beyond our control.

As the CEO of the company, I take full responsibility for the matter. We also have refunded your last payment to us since there was really no solid work done during those days.

Sincerely,

Alex Garcia

CEO, VA4REI

You guys should look into REVA Global. I have built my companies on the backs of their VAs. They are highly skilled, trained and managed. They have done everything from managing my text message campaigns, cold calling, social media and basic admin tasks. I tried saving money to hire the cheaper VAs but it was always a constant turnover and instead of doing the work myself I found myself micromanaging the VA. REVA Global is an actual business that attracts the highest quality VAs in the Philippines so the talent pool is the best I've experienced. I have been with them for 5 years now! Let me know if you'd like more info :D