New BP Member from Phoenix - Book/Podcast Tips

2 Replies

Hi All,

I am brand new to the Real Estate scene but am excited to join such a thriving community on Bigger Pockets. In my current research phase, Im looking for good Book or Podcast Recommendations for Real Estate investing. I'm currently reading "How to Invest in Real Estate" by Josh and Brandon, and also listening to the BP podcast. Do you all have any other books that have given you insight into the industry?

Thanks,

Zach

Originally posted by @Zachary Blomberg :

Hi All,

I am brand new to the Real Estate scene but am excited to join such a thriving community on Bigger Pockets. In my current research phase, Im looking for good Book or Podcast Recommendations for Real Estate investing. I’m currently reading “How to Invest in Real Estate” by Josh and Brandon, and also listening to the BP podcast. Do you all have any other books that have given you insight into the industry?

Thanks,

Zach

Pleased to meet you Zach. Investing has a lot to do with numbers and risk. I put together a spreadsheet that shows one type of investing (They type of investing I've settled on) and it will give you some of the key points you need. Reading about investing is good and teaming up with someone is best. Go ahead and ask any questions you have.

Average Turnkey Cash Flow Per Door In Phoenix Metro Area No Bank Needed

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/600/topics/584916-average-cash-flow-per-door-in-phoenix-metro-area