Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
James Nichols
Votes |
Can Felons Flip Houses?

James Nichols
Posted Aug 19 2019, 18:02

I am currently incarcerated. However, I am in a transitional program. Here in about 2 months I will be able to work and am required to save 75% of my money. I am currently reading Cash Flow Quadrants from the Rich Dad Poor Dad series as well as LLC's for Dummies. Based off of my calculations considering the job I am pretty much guaranteed due to the relationship they have with this program, after 6 months I can earn $26,000 before taxes. Wich is also the length of time I will be in this program. Though my main focus is my relationship with God and my sobriety, during these next 6 months I want to continue to educate myself about real estate and flipping houses so that in 6 months to a year when I have saved up over $30,000 to invest I can do so intelligently and efficiently. I want to open up sober livings and teach others how to flip houses. As of right now I'm going to look into the Khan Academy about real estate and business as well as continue reading the type of books I've stated. I have four children and I want to have financial freedom. Can anybody give me any advice? Thank You

Loading replies...