What's my next step?

What's my next step?

Moses SalazarPro Member
New to Real Estate · RIO RANCHO · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

OK, so i'm desperately trying to get the game down, and i'm greener than Crayolas definition of green!

Today I started the "Hunt" for something I could possibly flip/wholesale. I came across 2 properties with posts about "this property was found to be vacant" papers on the doors. Are these viable candidates? I know it depends a lot on which stage they are in as far as foreclosure goes, but even so...should i pursue these property owners? Or should I stick to fsbo's instead?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
7y

Absolutely, don't stop there. Tell your neighbors of your new zeal for real estate and how you can help anyone they know with a property they need to sell quickly. You can use an app like DealMachine, knock doors, get listsource data, etc... vacant or not - if the grass is tall, call.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Moses Salazar:

    OK, so i'm desperately trying to get the game down, and i'm greener than Crayolas definition of green!

    Today I started the "Hunt" for something I could possibly flip/wholesale. I came across 2 properties with posts about "this property was found to be vacant" papers on the doors. Are these viable candidates? I know it depends a lot on which stage they are in as far as foreclosure goes, but even so...should i pursue these property owners? Or should I stick to fsbo's instead?

    Thank you in advance for your feedback.

     Any vacant property is worth looking into. FSBOs are good too. I'd continue on looking into both.

  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    7y

    Absolutely, don't stop there. Tell your neighbors of your new zeal for real estate and how you can help anyone they know with a property they need to sell quickly. You can use an app like DealMachine, knock doors, get listsource data, etc... vacant or not - if the grass is tall, call.

  • Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Moses Salazar:

    OK, so i'm desperately trying to get the game down, and i'm greener than Crayolas definition of green!

    Today I started the "Hunt" for something I could possibly flip/wholesale. I came across 2 properties with posts about "this property was found to be vacant" papers on the doors. Are these viable candidates? I know it depends a lot on which stage they are in as far as foreclosure goes, but even so...should i pursue these property owners? Or should I stick to fsbo's instead?

    Thank you in advance for your feedback.



    There's no harm checking them. Go ahead and check out both the properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.