Looking for Milwaukee Meet-up

6 Replies

Hello all. I am looking to meet other southern Wisconsin investors and network. I am relatively new but have done a few flips. As a business owner I realize the importance of networking and looking to get and bring value. Thanks

@Michael Doyle

Hi Michael,

IT love to meet up with you some time. I attend the Madison REIA fairly regularly and the Milwaukee REIA occasionally. Let's see if either of us will be attending one or the other in the near future.

Originally posted by @Jeff Cichocki :

@Michael Doyle

Hi Michael,

IT love to meet up with you some time. I attend the Madison REIA fairly regularly and the Milwaukee REIA occasionally. Let's see if either of us will be attending one or the other in the near future.

Hello Jeff. I would look forward to that. How long have you been investing? Would love to hear more about you my friend

@Michael Doyle , I've been investing for almost 15 years. I've been a lending for about 10 years. Between the two sides of our business, there's not a lot in the sfh market I haven't seen and done. There are a lot of ways to buy and fund deals. Many of them are unheard of by the average investor.

I tend to follow Dyches Boddiford, Pete Fortunato, David Tilney, Gary Johnston, Bill Cook, Jeff Watson and John Hyre. They are all mostly unknown in the guru space but very advanced teachers.

Welcome Michael.  I have been investing in MKE properties for about 6 years with 9 MKE units to date.  I also am a Real Estate Appraiser which definitely is helpful in R/E Investing.  Would be happy to connect with you.