I'm Josiah, I currently am looking to invest in Baltimore, MD. I want advice from experienced investors, making at least 6-7+ figures annually from real estate investments. What 3-10 activities should I do every day to gain momentum for my RE business and produce 100k+ revenue my first year? I am eager to start my success process and ready to put the work in.
- Connect with deal sources - brokers, owners, and influential third-parties - and build fruitful relationships
- Create a system to efficiently evaluate every deal you come across
- Find a mentors on BP or in your area that can give you advice along the way
- Build routines and habits help you stay consistent with your prospecting
- Get a good deal under contract - the money will come, even if you need to flip the contract
Relationships are key in this business. Connect with people on a real level and provide mutual value.
Thank you @John Wijtenburg for your expertise and great advice. I'm going to put these steps in action today!