Hey future investor partners!

2 Replies

I'm Josiah, I currently am looking to invest in Baltimore, MD. I want advice from experienced investors, making at least 6-7+ figures annually from real estate investments. What 3-10 activities should I do every day to gain momentum for my RE business and produce 100k+ revenue my first year? I am eager to start my success process and ready to put the work in. 

1. Connect with deal sources - brokers, owners, and influential third-parties - and build fruitful relationships
  2. Create a system to efficiently evaluate every deal you come across
  3. Find a mentors on BP or in your area that can give you advice along the way
  4. Build routines and habits help you stay consistent with your prospecting
  5. Get a good deal under contract - the money will come, even if you need to flip the contract

Relationships are key in this business. Connect with people on a real level and provide mutual value.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here