• Roanoke, VA
Votes |
Newbie introduction/educational material recommendations

Robert Catapano Jr
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Roanoke, VA
Posted Nov 21 2019, 15:40

Hey everyone, hope the day is going well. I'm a newbie to REI, as well as Bigger Pockets and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Roanoke, Virginia and currently work as a CPA. From my brief time looking through the forum I'm aware that time and time again newbies ask how to start and what to do etc., and those questions have been answered in detail in prior posts, so I know I can look that up on my own and don't want to waste everyone's time.

Due to student loans (my wife has a lot and I have a decent amount), I feel like the best way to start out with would be wholesaling. With that being said, I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for books to read, any particular BP podcasts/blogs, or any other educational material etc. I’ve read Rich Dad Poor Dad and went through the BP ultimate beginners guide. I also just ordered The E-Myth. I certainly need to learn more about marketing and selling, so material related to that would be great. I appreciate everyone’s time and help, thank you!

Loading replies...