• New to Real Estate
  • Nampa, ID
Votes |
9 kids = 9 Reasons to Succeed

Nate Hawkins
  • New to Real Estate
  • Nampa, ID
Posted Jan 20 2020, 21:15

Hello again BP world, we briefly met many years ago here is a getting to know you again. My name is Nate I just moved to Nampa Idaho, I'm a Journeyman Electrician studying for my Master's. I have 15 years of experience in construction and can pretty much fix anything (with enough duct tape 🤣)

I found this BP podcast a couple years ago when I was looking for something to learn while I work. I consumed 200 episodes very quickly listening at 1.5x then I listened again. Then I took some action by driving for dollars I sent out hand written letters and took phone calls (some very angry) after 7 letters to each homeowner (over a few months) I sent an actual contract offer to every person (interested or not). Several months went by and someone called me and I made a deal. I bought the massive pile of crap and sold it 3 days later for $9,000 more. Cool!

Life got in the way and I adopted a bunch of kids and I didn't do any more real estate for a few years until recently I've been interested again. I started listening to the BP podcasts again from episode 200 now I'm on 241 (I know I'm behind) and I'm itching to BRRRR something. I'm probably going to wholesale a few to build some capital since I'm pretty tight with 9 kids (feels like 9000 😂)

I use my family as motivation to push me forward not as an excuse to why I can't do it.

I'm looking to connect with some Boise folks and if I can help out electrically maybe you can show me some of your skills! maybe your wanting to invest in Boise and need me to look at a property for you, I can do that. Maybe you are afraid of spiders and want me to look under the house for you, let's do it!!

Bottom line I am willing to trade my skills and meet new people. If there's a Meetup I'm ready!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Loading replies...