Christian Nickolas Setser
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Getting Started In Real Estate - Network Connections

Christian Nickolas Setser
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Aug 3 2020, 16:08

Hi All!

New to BiggerPockets. New to Real Estate Investing as well.

Currently am a 25 year old in capital equipment medical device sales. (Save at least 30% of salary yearly) 15% of salary goes to Stocks, 15% of salary goes to my 401K. Looking to expand upon those in the form of real estate. 

Will be looking to purchase real estate in the next 3-8 months; have read a lot about house hacking and multi-family rentals. Would be aiming to do an FHA loan @3.5% and living in the property for at least 1 year.

Looking to connect with any investors willing to share best practices, tips and tricks and anything veterans may have done differently when first getting started.

Currently in process of relocating back to Tampa Bay from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Will be looking for multi-family units in Tampa, Sarasota, Miami-Dade area, Nashville or Dallas (areas where my next promotion would send me in January).

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Additionally if you are first getting started in multi-family and are near similar age 20s-30s - feel free to connect as well.

Appreciate any help and advise from experienced investors in advance. Can provide contact information upon request.

Thanks BP community!

Loading replies...