Branson / Springfield MO Brokerages

7 Replies

Hello BP community, I am a new agent looking for an investor friendly brokerage to hang my license with.

A little background:
I am 24 years old. I moved from Topeka, KS to Branson after graduating high-school. Started my career as a commercial electrician, obtained my journeyman license, and after 6 years I decided I hated construction. I made my first investment purchase in March of this year, full gut rehab, and now taking tenant applications. I have taken my real estate classes, passed the test, and wrapping up the 24 hour Missouri practice course. My next step now is to find a brokerage that will help me build my business. I am self driven and highly motivated to succeed.

What I'm looking for in a brokerage:

Preferably in Branson or surrounding areas, but I will consider Springfield.

Broker with experience in real estate investing and working with investor clients.

Access to support if needed. A mentorship program would be a plus.

Enthusiastic (to an extent) and motivated work environment.

Fair commission split and no exorbitant fees.

If you know of any brokerages that fit this description and are looking for a motivated new agents, please let me know! I would also love to meet other investors in the area and talk real estate, experienced or new. Thank you!

You might reach out the RE Investment Group in Springfield to see if they have any recommendations