Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
George Zavala
Votes |
Is it time to finally buy that first property???

George Zavala
Posted Sep 17 2020, 17:49

Good afternoon, here is the deal, a few years ago my wife and i discovered biggerpockets.com. Ever since we did a lot of reading and researching on property investing as possible. We both agreed that real estate investing was the path we were gonna take, however, as a last minute option i decided to start a swimming pool remodeling business instead. things have been going amazing business wise ever since. Recently, we found out that we would be having our first little one and are considering buying our first house/condo. we live in San Diego CA and as you may imagine, cost of living here is a bit over priced. So with all this said, my question is, giving the circumstances my wife and i are in, would you go ahead and buy that first property or would you consider renting and maybe invest in a out of state rental property instead?? i must say, rents here average from $1,200 to $2,200, i am blessed enough to have a lease of $800 for a decent apartment. thanks in advance, your time and help will be much appreciated.

Loading replies...