• Tampa, FL
Votes |
Starting Out in Tampa Florida

Marissa Miles
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Oct 2 2020, 11:58

Hey everyone! 

I'm just starting out in the Tampa Bay area. I have some funds, but I'm obviously nervous about the prospect of my first deal. I figured I would drop a message in here for either a little motivation, or to meet some people who may be interested in a JV with me, or maybe someone who just wants to help me learn out of the goodness of their heart. LOL

I'm pretty tech savvy, so I can help with just about anything online. I also consider myself pretty solid at customer service and talking to people, so maybe I can help you out there as well. I have lived in the Tampa Bay area all my life and most of my family lives in Pinellas. I've recently moved out to Valrico, but I'm always driving all over the area, so location isn't a big deal to me. 

So if you could use some help, or maybe just want to get rid of a headache property that needs a little more hands on/local work, let's chat and see if we can work something out! :)

If anyone has any tips on things I could offer to help with, or just wants to connect, I would love to hear from you as well. I'm eager to get some hands on experience. There's only so much I can learn from books!

Loading replies...