Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Emma Ross
Votes |
Real Estate Academy (Digital Learning Tools)

Emma Ross
Posted Mar 9 2021, 17:49

I am a real estate investor and I am looking for a high-quality and extensive Real Estate Academy that would be an online portal for learning the business. This might be a one-time purchase to gain access to learning tools, or a subscription.  This probably means an online portal where I could teach myself the business via educational videos, work sheets, lessons, quizzes, forms, etc.

I'm not looking for a guru, seminar, or boot camp experience.  

Full disclosure, I also work for an education company in digital ad sales, and we are beginning to build our digital academy in the adtech space.  I am planning on purchasing access to some online academies in other industries as part of my research, just to see how they are structured, how built out they are, assess the flow, etc.  I thought the real estate space would have a company already providing this service since so many of us are self-teaching, but if you know of any robust digital learning tools in any industry I am interested.  

And hopefully this thread could be helpful for people looking for a similar thing, but for the actual purpose of teaching themselves real estate.  Thx