Who's Who in Venture Capital?

6 Replies

I have over $550M to place for my clients and I need to know who can do it. I heard that Credit Suisse has a program that allows a 99% total loan for the portfolio and then 1% can be covered with investor money. Is this correct? If so, where do I find that information and which other banks do this? If NOT, which source comes as close to this as possible? I have a mixture of real estate and venture capital companies that need funds so I was told to combine them into an LLC in order to be able to fund them all more easily can at a cheaper rate. Has anyone heard of this? What have you heard and how does it work? (well??) What's the liability? Thanks!!!

I find your post to be extremely hard to believe. You're telling us that you were able to somehow convince various companies that you'd find funding for them for the grand tally of over $500 million and you have no idea how to? Seems like you should have asked those questions before you told people you'd be able to fund them.

Boy are they going to be pissed off! :pissed:

Wow! You totally misread that! I didn't tell any of my clients about this option or that I could find them money...only that I would look for it. Perhaps you can REread what I wrote. Besides, if it's true that a program like this exists it's ok that not many people know about it ;)

Originally posted by "Funds4U":
Besides, if it's true that a program like this exists it's ok that not many people know about it ;)

Elizabeth -
The reason this forum has fluorished is that the people here do actually share great programs, ideas, and advice with one another. Take a look around - people give away information that is priceless here with no expectation of anything in return.