David Stechmann
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
Listingbook.com

David Stechmann
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted Dec 26 2013, 15:47

Hello,

I'm trying to get access to listing book.com in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area. I need a real estate agent to do it. The real estate agent doesn't have anything to lose because it completely free and they could possibly get me as future client out of it. I'm interested in short sales, foreclosures, and bank owned properties. This is a description of the website if you haven't heard of it:

Overview

Listingbook, LLC, based in Greensboro, N.C., provides an online technology platform and patented client management system that allows real estate agents to provide their buyers and sellers the industry's best search experience, including real-time MLS data and public records, the ability to view their customers' search activities and collaborate with them online, and to easily and automatically provide other information and tools to help clients find the perfect home or market their property.

Listingbook has 70 MLS clients and is available to 60 percent of agents nationwide. More than 175,000 real estate agents and 1.4 million home buyers and sellers have Listingbook accounts and over one million unique visitors log on to Listingbook each month.

How Listingbook Works

Real estate agents provide their buying and selling clients with access to their local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data via the Listingbook service, and in turn deliver to consumers the most comprehensive and accurate real estate related information they can find anywhere: all in one place. With Listingbook, real estate agents can:

• Provide buyers and sellers with the best search experience and most complete data, including: public records, recent and past sales, community and school information, taxes, loan estimates, shopping and recreation, and much more.
  • Monitor and collaborate with their buying and selling clients online throughout each step of the search.
  • Increase their productivity by using technology to create and manage a bigger pipeline of business, freeing them to list and sell more homes.

A Valuable Tool for Agents

Agents want to influence their clients' search experience and manage their relationships but often lose control of the process and the prospect, who goes skipping from site to site to find bits of information. Not any longer. Listingbook offers agents an environment that's free of competitive ads. And, agents can collaborate and consult with clients on the Listingbook platform, while offering tools that build relationships and enhance the agent's value. In addition, Listingbook saves agents money by replacing other expenses, improving productivity and efficiency, and helping real estate professionals make more money.

Loading replies...