Cleawater FL agents

4 Replies

Can anyone refer a good investment property agent in the Clearwater FL area? I am new to this forum and figured someone in the BP community might be able to help.

Hi Stuart,

I met Doug Merriott at a meet up. He is an agent in Pinellas county, and he usually responds to most Tampa area posts here on BP. I'm sure he would be happy to help, or point you in the right direction if you let him know what you are looking for!

Greg

Thanks for the mention @Greg Martin

@Stuart Clark Welcome to Bigger Pockets! There is a lot of great information around here and as you will come to find out a lot of good networking opportunities.

Have you been down to Clearwater recently?

Doug, Thanks for contacting me. I was down in March. My daughter currently lives on Hillsborough at Camden Bay. My son was living in Rocky Point apts. He too may be looking for a house when he gets back from NY city later this year. Was interested in looking for a lower cost investment property ($125 to $150K to start with; buy and hold. Daughter would live there initially. How can I contact you?
Stu

Hi Stuart, I have a property that is a short sale in Palm Harbor, FL. No HOA, 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Needs some paint and TLC. It has been a rental unit. Currently listed at 165K. Barbara

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.