Any agents in Augusta Georgia?

6 Replies

I'm wondering if there are any agents here on BP that are in Augusta Georgia. There is a property that I am interested in Augusta and I need an agent on my side.

Many thanks in advance!
Runar

Originally posted by @Runar S. :
I'm wondering if there are any agents here on BP that are in Augusta Georgia. There is a property that I am interested in Augusta and I need an agent on my side.
Many thanks in advance! Runar

try contacting @Gail Kaitschuck sorry I can't get the mention to work properly. She is from Augusta and I think she has posted a lot of great info mrlandlord.com. There is a Gail from Augusta who posts on there, my supposition is that it is one and the same person.

@Cal C.
Thank you, I will check her out. I'm not sure whether my link to your name works either.

Originally posted by @Runar S. :
@Cal C. Thank you, I will check her out. I'm not sure whether my link to your name works either.

Mention worked fine. Just checked mrlandlord and her handle is Gail K. I'd say the odds are pretty high that there are not two Gail K. who post about RE from Augusta GA. BTW she posted over there today.

Cal C.

Thanks! I have to admit that I'm having some difficulty in actually finding a section where I can actually contact anyone on that site. I did contact her on BP so hopefully she'll see that.

Thanks again!

Woops, forgot @Cal C.

You just post it. Title Gail K. and ask your question.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here