Everything is better in TX?

12 Replies

I am looking for a real estate agents in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin, TX area to help out.

Please reach out if you are in one of the mentioned market areas.

Thank you,

Amanda

@Amanda Mueller , I can help you with the San Antonio market please PM me.

Paul

I think you would need to provide more details if you are looking for recommendations that match your goals. Are you looking for buy/hold properties, SF or MF, flips, do you have your own cash or will you be using financing, what price range, etc etc.  You should provide as much details as possible so that the recommendations you receive will match closely with the realtor's niche instead of generic recommendations and a whole lot of time wasting. Just me 2 cents!

Amanda,

I am in the north Dallas Metroplex area. What specifically are you looking for?

Hi there - I am an active investor myself and own a name franchise here in Houston.

Originally posted by @Tim Gross :

Hi there - I am an active investor myself and own a name franchise here in Houston.

Hi Tim, we are in the proccess of selling off our homes in CA and moving to the NW Houston area. I am an investor and rehabber as well and we hold our homes for rent. 

Originally posted by Account Closed:
Originally posted by @Tim Gross:

Hi Tim, we are in the proccess of selling off our homes in CA and moving to the NW Houston area. I am an investor and rehabber as well and we hold our homes for rent.

Awesome - If you have any questions or need anything here in Houston let me know. Side note I see you are in San Ramon now? I am up there a couple times a year my dad does contract work for Chevron.

Originally posted by @Tim Gross :
Originally posted by @Jeffrey C.:

Hi Tim, we are in the proccess of selling off our homes in CA and moving to the NW Houston area. I am an investor and rehabber as well and we hold our homes for rent.

Awesome - If you have any questions or need anything here in Houston let me know. Side note I see you are in San Ramon now? I am up there a couple times a year my dad does contract work for Chevron.

Yes, we actually have a condo on the Daville side of the street next to the Costco and a residence in a little town in the central valley called Patterson, we spend most of our time out there since its close to our rentals. We invest in Modesto and Turlock and have one nice 2-2 that could be a three bed in Turlock on the MLS right now.

I should be out in Houston right away after that sells because we are doing a 1031 exchange.  Our residence in Patterson will be next up for sale after the Turlock home, it will most likely go to a homeowner because it's way too nice to be a rental.

@Tim Gross Hello! I will be moving to the Houston area in either December or January and am new to REI. My current plan is to use my VA loan to buy a fourplex and rent the other 3 spaces. I would love to connect with you!

Originally posted by @Cameron Miles :
Tim Gross Hello! I will be moving to the Houston area in either December or January and am new to REI. My current plan is to use my VA loan to buy a fourplex and rent the other 3 spaces. I would love to connect with you!

Awesome, you are going to love Houston and love investing in Houston even more. I will send you a PM with my cell phone and personal email.

Yes, we actually have a condo on the Daville side of the street next to the Costco and a residence in a little town in the central valley called Patterson, we spend most of our time out there since its close to our rentals. We invest in Modesto and Turlock and have one nice 2-2 that could be a three bed in Turlock on the MLS right now.

I should be out in Houston right away after that sells because we are doing a 1031 exchange. Our residence in Patterson will be next up for sale after the Turlock home, it will most likely go to a homeowner because it's way too nice to be a rental.

Sounds good - Let me know how I can assist, good luck selling.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.