Reno / Sparks / Carson City Neveda

3 Replies

Hey All,

I'm looking for a knowledgeable real estate professional to provide some insight on the Reno / Sparks / Carson City area.  I'm looking into the area to potentially make an investment in single family homes, multi-fams, or apartment buildings.

I'm going to be in the area in a couple of weeks and would like to see if anyone has any advice on areas that are growing in popularity and have a good value proposition.

Thank you!

Hi Ravi, I'm an agent here in Reno (newer). My mother in law is a top producer here and would definitely be useful/beneficial. I can have her contact you seeing as she's been in the business a lot longer than I and she has a great recod with investors. Let me know and I'll put you in touch. :) 

I live in Reno. What's up?

Originally posted by @Kashaela Mullanix :

... I'm an agent here in Reno (newer). My mother in law is a top producer here and would definitely be useful/beneficial. I can have her contact you seeing as she's been in the business a lot longer than I and she has a great recod with investors. Let me know and I'll put you in touch. :) 

Hi Kashaela.  I am also seeking a reputable real estate agent in the Reno area.  I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with your mother in law.  May I have her contact information? 

Thank you!

Chris G

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.