Louisiana Real Estate Liscense Online

4 Replies

Hello BP friends!

I am currently living in North Carolina, originally from Louisiana and would like to get my Louisiana real estate license. I am planning to move back to Louisiana in a few months and would like to get my real estate license.

Does anyone how the best online program that I could study now and then take the Louisiana real estate exam when I move back in a few months?  I would like to start studying the materials now so that I can take the exam as soon as I return to Louisiana.

I have seen some approved per-licensing on the LREC website, but I am curious if anyone has taken this route and if so, what the best choice would be for me.

Thanks

Brian

Thanks @Braden Smith

I am currently working full time so what class would you recommend for me? 1, 3, or 6 month.  Not sure if the 90 hours of study time still applies if you choose the online route...

I would do the 1 month. That is what I did. It counts for the 90 hours.

I also did Donaldson. I did 1 month and completed the course, but didn't schedule my exam until almost a month later. They opened the course back up to study for cheap. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here