WERE DOES YOUR TRAFFIC COME FROM?

7 Replies

A recent review of our website analytics shows our top 5 referring web pages as follows.

1. Google

2. BiggerPockets

3. Facebook

4. Yahoo

5. Bing

Fellow operators, investors, lenders, podcast owners and anyone else with a website.

What are your top 5 referring web pages?

Which ones bring in the most amount of moolah?

Originally posted by @David Hunter :

Which ones bring in the most amount of moolah?

BiggerPockets & Facebook leads are easy to identify the source as it's obvious.

As for which search engine search is resulting in a closed deal that is a little bit more difficult to decipher. People say "googled it" in reference to all online search engines.

Google is to search engines as Kleenex is to tissues.

Haha, yeah, I hear ya!

They were probably really searching on DuckDuckGo.com but didn't realize it.  hahaha

Originally posted by @David Hunter :

Haha, yeah, I hear ya!

They were probably really searching on DuckDuckGo.com but didn't realize it.  hahaha

So I went to DuckDuckGo.com just to see if it was an actual site. Apparently it is, but it's no good. My site pops up as the number two or three hit on google for "Cleveland real estate investment". Scrolled down 50 or so hits on DuckDuck and Nothin!

No love from DuckDuck

Hahahaha!  Yep, it's real.  It's actually been around for a few years.  I never use it, but when people bring up Google I bring up DuckDuckGo!  hahaha

Gonna bump this one back up.

I thought this would be an interesting topic. I'd like to see where other investors are getting their traffic from.

@Joshua Dorkin would you care to share were the traffic you drive to BP comes from?

I see BP is always on the top of google in any real estate related search. I have also seen BP all over Facebook so I would imagine those two are in your top 5.

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.