Real Estate Agents Sheboygan County, Wisconsin

1 Reply

I'm looking for an investor friendly real estate agent specializing in Sheboygan County, WI. I would like to tour some HUD homes this weekend so I'm looking for someone who is experienced in submitting offers through HUD. I have closed two deals in the last 6 months and would like to continue to add properties to my portfolio over the next couple years. I would appreciate any referrals.