Realtor Recommendation

7 Replies

Hi All,

Is anybody able to provide a recommendation for a realtor that is familiar with working with investors in the Morris Plains and Hanover, NJ vicinity? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I would recommend finding a Realtor here on BP using the networking tool. Look for one that has been recently active as they are likely investors themselves and an investor friendly agent.

@Garret Chiaramonte   -your local real estate groups and BP meet ups will be great sources as well!   Also, make sure you use all the right key words in your forum search, for instance,  you may want to put "real estate agent" as well as Realtor in your question about New Jersey agents.   @Colin Smith is exactly right with the networking tool on BP, too!  

@Darren Sager would be a good person to talk to about investor-friendly agents in the Northern Jersey area.  He's an agent himself, and if he's unable to help you (I think your target market is slightly outside of his specialty) then perhaps he can give you a recommendation on who to contact.

Originally posted by @Colin Smith :

I would recommend finding a Realtor here on BP using the networking tool. Look for one that has been recently active as they are likely investors themselves and an investor friendly agent.

@Colin Smith

I'm a noob with the same question so I too appreciate your response. I tried following your recommendation (even using different browsers) and despite setting it to show only members within 10 miles of my zip, it is giving me a huge list of realtors all over the country. Any idea what I am doing wrong here? I set my search parameters hit apply filters and get results from everywhere.

Thanks,

Alan

That does seem a little odd. I would recommend asking the BP support team about that one.

@Garret Chiaramonte - if Darren doesn't cover this area my wife is an agent here. We have lived in Morris County our entire lives and know the area well. 

Please let me know if you would like any help.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here