Jackson, TN Real Estate Agent

6 Replies

Hi BP Family,

I am looking to buy a multi-family (2-4) property in the Jackson, TN area. Anyone here on BP a real estate agent in that area or have connections to one?

Hey Lance,

It looks like we have the same market and niche.  I use Jon Murray Haltom with Century 21. He is also a multifamily investor. In Milan and Medina I have used Bradley Arnold. They are both very good.

Good luck!

Hi David,

Thanks for the recommendation! My agent in Memphis, TN also recommended Todd Haltom from Century21. Sounds like the Haltom's are really good agents. I look forward to working with them.

Originally posted by @Lance Cummins :

Hi David,

Thanks for the recommendation! My agent in Memphis, TN also recommended Todd Haltom from Century21. Sounds like the Haltom's are really good agents. I look forward to working with them.

I'm going to be selling a house in Memphis... can you recommend your agent? I'm not happy with the one I found and haven't signed with anyone yet...

Hey Lance, I went to school in Jackson TN and have pretty good connections there. I also currently have access to a few deals in that area that you might want to take a look at. PM me and I can give u more details.

Lance, 

@David Cook  is correct.  I am an appraiser in Jackson TN, and I own some 2-4 family stuff and I appraise a lot of it.  Give me a call and I'll see if I can help you (I don't mean hire me, just call me and I'll tell you what I know).

Medium dorris webClint Dorris, Clint Dorris Appraisals | [email protected] | 7312340155 | http://clintdorris.com