Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Sterling Williams
  • Professional
  • Texas
Votes |
A step back to grasp then importance of who you are without tech.

Sterling Williams
  • Professional
  • Texas
Posted Oct 15 2015, 22:09

link

This is an amazing TED talk that really resonated with me in my continuing journey. Fact of the matter is, I hear of way too many people relying on everything tech however, they don't want to go out and make physical contact with prospective clients. Some of us new realtors would rather stay behind the comfortable buffer of a phone. Why is this? New realtors and seasoned realtors alike are so quick to shoot down the idea of door knocking however, what other sales method gets you in front of the prospective seller with the product in the proverbial hand? Fact of the matter is, if you fear rejection, get out now! If you want to follow marketing gimmicks that promise 6 figures, get out now! If you want to be a leader and form a new marketing plan that fits you and your prospective goals, begin with door knocking and meet your local home owners.   

I want to follow this with saying that I am in the process of getting my realtors license in the state of Texas. This thread is more of a reminder to myself to not rely on social media or software rather, to learn how to form relationships in person without the reliance of technology and to always remember that this is a business based upon ethics, communication, reliance and execution, not technology.                      

Loading replies...