Matt Hiltner
  • Littleton, CO
Votes |
Denver Metro Area Brokerages to Hang License With

Matt Hiltner
  • Littleton, CO
Posted Dec 7 2015, 12:49

Hi BiggerPocket Members!

I have just about completed my classes to get my Real Estate License in Colorado and am on the hunt for a brokerage to hang my license with, and would appreciate some advice and see if anyone has suggestions on a brokerage that would be a good fit.

Here is my background. I have been investing, on a small scale ($15K-$50K per year) in real estate for the last 5 years, so I am not green on the subject of real estate. I still work a corporate job but I work from home and my hours a set by me, thus allowing me time to pursue other things, ie. real estate.

I am looking for a brokerage in the Denver Metro Area (preferably not North of Downtown Denver)  that has good training and a good support system for new agents, but will allow me the freedom to continue to invest in real estate personally.  Also, because my wife is unable to work because of medical issues I would need a brokerage that is okay with me having another full time job until I can replace the income of my full time job. I realize that as an agent I will not be working a 9-5 schedule and need to be available to my clients at all times. That part will not be an issue.

I would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions from anyone who can help.

Thank you in advance!

Loading replies...