Direct Mailer ads?

7 Replies

Have you checked out Realeflow?

http://realeflow.com/v2/

They have a lot more than just direct mailers, but that is one part of what they offer. Its about $40/month for the software and then theres a charge for each campaign you do. But they do a good job of helping you target the exact demographic you want. That can hopefully help with efficiency.

The only problem is a lot of people use Realeflow and so its hard to differentiate yourself. But its definitely worth checking out if you're looking for direct mailer services. If nothing else it could be a good starting point for comparison. 

Diana, there are a million options for mailers and where to print them but take the time to dial in your list as best you can as that is what matters most. Everyone sends very similar mailers so make sure you're mailing to the best possible leads. I always use listsource for my and my clients mailers which does a fairly good job, but there are many options out there. 

What criteria are you thinking of using when selecting your targets?

Originally posted by @Evan Roberts :

Diana, there are a million options for mailers and where to print them but take the time to dial in your list as best you can as that is what matters most. Everyone sends very similar mailers so make sure you're mailing to the best possible leads. I always use listsource for my and my clients mailers which does a fairly good job, but there are many options out there. 

What criteria are you thinking of using when selecting your targets?

Evan, i was thinking of targeting my neighborhood. There are a lot of empty nesters in this area and the homes are relatively large so my guess is there will be a mass migration in the next several years. Do you have other suggestions? Im open to it! :) 

Printer our own postcards with our office color printer, and used the USPS's Every Door Direct Mail to mail to routes, so you don't need any addresses.

About 40 cents per card, printed and postage, when all is said and done.

Have you walked your neighborhood and knocked on peoples door to meet them? Door knocking is sooo under utilized and typically has a higher conversion rate than mailers for agents. Of course if you do both then you have an even better chance. Depending on your budget though if you can't afford to do mailers for at least 12 months before you get a bite I would recommend door knocking. Mailers are great however many agents quit using them because of the cost and the amount of time it CAN (not always but it can) take before seeing some return from it.