Real Estate Investor friendly Broker in Essex County New Jersey

5 Replies

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone can refer investor friendly Broker where I can host my license. i am almost done with classes and will be taking state exam in the next 30 days.

Thank you

Anastasia

Hi Rafael, It is very nice to meet you! yes i am taking in Montclair, love my professor!

I would want to focus on Essex county since all my activities are pretty much in that county.

Thank you for the reference!

Anastasia

Great to hear! Is Jeri the professor? If so, she was great.

The test itself isn't hard as long as you prep enough. Quizlets.com has a lot review material as well. Just enter "NJ Real Estate" in their search box.

Feel free to reach out any questions and let me know when you're done. I rehab myself in Jersey as well as PA. Also network with many investors.

Best wishes!

Hi Anastasia,

I'm an investor friendly agent a part of the Gonnelli group in secaucus. I focus in Essex county and have a few investors I work with in both Hudson and Essex. My broker is really friendly with investors as he is one himself too. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. Also, if you need help with the state exam, let me know as I helped a few people pass recently.

Hey I work at a brokerage that works with investors specifically day to day. It's actually owned by an investor. We're located downtown Newark. I've been with the company since May and its been a great experience. Everyone at the office is open to helping everyone grow!