Cordell Hinton-Brown
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Dealing in Probate as an agent

Cordell Hinton-Brown
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Apr 6 2016, 12:19

Good Afternoon fellow BP'ers,

To start out, I recently passed my licensing test and got it placed with a popular broker in Milwaukee, WI. My long term goal is to use my license more for investing than for operating as an agent, but I made the decision to work in the field and learning as I build capital to invest. In the meantime, I intend on working city properties (foreclosures), expired properties, and probate leads. I am looking for any insight on how to handle the process of dealing with probate leads after capturing them. Currently, I go the state website and pull the public records that have an attached inventory which states whether or not there is real property attached to the case, then pull the actual record from the courthouse. I'm not sure if this is the most efficient method, but its what I have to go off of right now. If you have any suggestions it would be much appreciated. I am also looking to get together with any investors who are seeking an agent in the south eastern Wisconsin area. Again I am a new agent, so I don't have a huge workload which in turn means that I have the time to work with clients closely. Any and all responses are appreciated. Thank you all in advance and happy investing.