Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Smith
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Is Real Estate Express a reputable online school for RE classes?

Andrew Smith
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 19 2017, 07:32

I'm currently researching online real estate schools that would prepare me for the California RE Sales Agent exam. As such, I'm trying to figure out which schools are reputable and approved by the CA BRE.

Real Estate Express is one online school that I found via online searching. Has anyone taken classes with this company? If so, what were your experiences? Do they offer textbooks as well as e-books?

Also, I noticed that this company offers a Property Management elective, which I haven't seen elsewhere (and which is the primary reason for my interest in this specific real estate school). Has anyone taken a Property Management class with Real Estate Express or another RE school? What did you think - was it worth your time?

And will taking a Property Management class potentially increase my chances of landing a property management job? I'm guessing that upon completing the coursework and passing the final exam, my certificate will denote that I successfully completed this particular class, which I can then show to prospective employers. 

Thanks in advance!

https://www.realestateexpress.com/real-estate-lice...

Loading replies...