• Foster City, CA
Votes |
Best Investor Friendly Brokerages to work for as Agent

Account Closed
  • Foster City, CA
Posted Mar 5 2017, 18:44

Peninsula, SF Bay Area

Hello Fellow Investors,

Last week, I have passed the real estate agent exam and currently seeking Brokerage firms in 
Peninsula to hang my license and start my real estate journey.

Live in mid Peninsula and have a full time job which needs to continue until I generate sufficient income to cover my living and family expenses, mortgage, etc.

Primary purpose of my move to real estate is to be involved in real estate community culture, help on investing, possibly buying, renovation and resale of deal properties or keep as investment, ... It is not necessarily to become full time agent in a brokerage firm.  I will have to start part time, with 8+ work hours dedicated on weekends until transition to full time.

At this time, it seems small brokerage firms are more flexible and may work with flat fee for 
MLS access, flat yearly fee to hang my RE license, flat fee for each transaction if I move into
buy and sell myself. Other than review of purchase and closing documents, I do not think I need
additional support or desk time. Maybe, will be involved further as full time transition is completed to acquire desk.

I am at the beginning and excited to be part of this journey. 

Please do let me know if you have any suggested Brokerage names that I should talk to.

Thank you! 

Regards, 

Michael

Loading replies...